30.10.10

Be a Vandal and join the Riot !!!



Yep, Hans is using Vandal sails now. It's been ages since I (Hans) bought a new sail but I have something to be stocked about again. I tried the Vandal "Riot" 3 times and then had to get one!

The sail is super smooth, soft, stable and the wind range is impressive. Still gives me all the power and drive I need (without the backhand pull). The construction is bomb-proof and specs are "new school" super short mast (up to a 4.8 rigs on a 370; so less kit) and longer boom.

Super stocked and this new sail had made sailing fun again!
Click on the links at the top of this page if you want more info on Vandal Sails or just ask me on the beach ;) .



Vandal sails 2011 V-manual ----> click here

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great.
    Sports Cameras

    ReplyDelete